Monday, February 13, 2012
Our next meeting is scheduled for Monday, February 13, 2012 in the third floor training room of the Municipal Building. And, as a reminder, our caucus will take place on Saturday, February 8, 2012 at 9 am at Alumni Restaurant. Here is a look at the agenda for Monday night:
1. Caucus info and procedure
2. Resolution on endorsement of FHS project
3. People's Rights Amendment resolution
4. Note Jeff Clements, author of Corporations are Not People, at March 12 meeting.
5. Web committee newsletter update and yahoo group
6. Discussion of re-organization at March 12 meeting
7. Write in votes for March 6 primary
8. Death of freezer used for 4th of July. Replacement?
9. Boston campaign training: http://www.facebook.com/events/220180051405306/
10. Monthly Day of Service.
· Gather signatures for Democratic candidates
· For the election on March 6th, we can participate with visibility and gather signatures.
· Same for election on March 27
See you Monday night.