DEFEAT SCOTT BROWN
Why should I vote against Scott Brown?
- Scott Brown voted against extending unemployment insurance to those who lost their jobs because of the recession.
- Scott Brown voted against holding the banks accountable and regulating wall street to prevent future recessions.
- Scott Brown voted against covering the health of the courageous 9/11 responders who developed health problems from the terrorist attacks .
- Scott Brown voted against supporting our small businesses.
- Scott Brown supported wage discrimination against women.
- Scott Brown voted against closing big oil tax loopholes
- Scott Brown voted against the Economic Development Revitalization Act of 2011
- Scott Brown took $734,547 in campaign contributions from people in the financial sector and $366,246 from people in the real estate sector. These sectors caused the housing crash and recession.